* NEXGARD SPECTRA delivers the most complete protection from fleas, ticks, heartworm and intestinal worms available, in one monthly chew.
* NEXGARD SPECTRA is a tasty beef-flavoured chew that dogs love. At the end of a 3 month Australian field study, 100% of owners reported that NEXGARD
SPECTRA was well received by their dog.
* NEXGARD SPECTRA is easy to give _ with or without food, whichever is most convenient for you.
* NEXGARD SPECTRA is not affected by bathing, swimming or shampooing _ unlike some sprays,
* Available in convenient 3-month and 6-month protection packs.
* NEXGARD SPECTRA kills fleas fast, helping you keep your dog healthy and your home flea-free
* Fleas are more than just a nuisance. They are irritating for your dog, they can cause skin problems and even transmit disease
* It's best to prevent fleas from the start, however if your dog does acquire them, regular use of NEXGARD SPECTRA kills fleas fast and prevents
them from infesting your home.
* With one chew, NEXGARD SPECTRA helps protect your dog from deadly Paralysis ticks, Bush ticks and Brown Dog ticks for a full month
* The Paralysis tick causes the most concern as without protection, dogs can die from the effects of the toxin it injects
* In large numbers, Brown Dog ticks can also harm dogs with life-threatening anaemia and by transmitting other dangerous parasites such as Babesia
* NEXGARD SPECTRA, given monthly, protects your dog from the effects of heartworm (A heartworm test may be required prior to starting NEXGARD SPECTRA.
Ask your vet for more information)
* Heartworm disease is spread by mosquitoes that can be found in every mainland state of Australia
* You may not realise your dog has been infected until damage has been done, and if left untreated it can be fatal _ so it's important to protect
against this disease
* NEXGARD SPECTRA protects your dog from common roundworm, hookworm and whipworm species ( If you live in a rural area, you may also need to protect
against hydatid tapeworm.) Ask your vet about deworming requirements in your area.
* Dogs may be able to cope with the effects of a few parasitic worms, but in high numbers they can rob your dog of important nutrients and cause
their health to suffer
* Protecting against worms helps keep your dog healthy